sábado, 14 de noviembre de 2009

The website that i most visited.


Well is very hard to decide which is the website that i most visited because i visit hotmail, ucursos, google, facebook and youtube when i am in the computer. Facebook is like a vice for me i always visited it and many times in one day!, but now i really stop to do it, because i waste a lot of time doing ANYTHING!. On the other, i visit too youtube. I loooove youtube if i couldn't use it my life would be very boring. In the computer of my house we can't download music so i have to use youtube for listen the music that i like and i do it ALWAYS when i am using the computer for chat with my friends or when i have to do something for the university.
However, youtube is more to see funny videos or i don't know for other things but i also use it for listen some music that i like.

I don't remember when i discovered it, but i think that i always know that is there and i never visit youtube, but know is like a necessity visit it everyday all the time.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario