miércoles, 7 de octubre de 2009


Let me introduce you, to my class. This picture was taken by the photographer of the school at ends of the past year. At the end the year you always have to take a picture individual and other with all your class. This in particularly it´s more speciall than the other of the other years, because it is the picture of my last year at school and with my new classmates. Yes, my new class. In 2008 my last year at school, i changed of school. I toke that decision for many reasons and i really scared.

I Like this picture because does me remember a lot of things, many feelings, a lot of moments, that always will be with me. Those persons received me with open arms and made me feel like i had been with them for a long time. I like this picture because i can remember all that year because i passed moments very specials with all of them and now many of them are persons indispensable in my life. They left a trace in my life, and now i know that was the most important and the best decision that i toke.



5 comentarios:

  1. Hi Isi It was a bit hard to find but I watch you
    jajajaj. Also I can see the Catalina XD. This picture is so nice i remember whit this my school... crazy xd
    kisses!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi isi! nice picturee... i miss my classmates too. that pics always remember us very important moments, goods or bads, but they are part of the life.

    have a nice week end! bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi isi! ohhh I see your picture and remember when I graduated, is a moment very important in the life of all the people. Nice picture! Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi isi! xD. I like your picture!
    I remember all the good times that we spent together in the school.
    see you!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Isii :)
    aaaw, I think your favorite photo is very nice !
    makes me remind to my classmates too

    kisses

    ResponderEliminar